We are looking for experienced dancers to carry out replacements for the 2022-2023 season, as well as potentially for touring and performing contracts for the next few years.
Candidates should possess :
- Solid technical skills in contemporary dance;
- Strong capacity to improvise;
- Ability to learn choreographic material quickly.
Although no previous training in Indian dance is required, the choreographer’s work emphasizes the detailed use of hands and fingers.
The selection process will take place in two stages — pre-selections and auditions.
PRE-SELECTION – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 8, 2022:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A photo — preferably a face shot (maximum 1MB)
- A video link including 1 minute of you in choreography and a second link containing 1 minute of improvisation.
All styles are welcome, but feel free to check our repertoire on our website to get an idea of Roger Sinha’s dance style. Speed, articulation, and physicality are essential elements in his work.
Audition IN PERSON on Saturday May 14, 2022:
We will contact selected candidates by email no later than the week of May 9. You should receive a response from us a few days after receiving your application. You will also be notified of the audition’s time and location. We are committed to treating your application as confidential.